cloudiss is compatible with iPhone®/iPad®/iPod touch® devices which support Bluetooth® LE and are running iOS8 or greater.
1. Main view
cloudiss app has 3 main screens and you can move to each screen by swiping left or right.
- Stored alarm list screen
- Basic alarm settings screen
- Google Calendar synchronized alarm (hereinafter known as “calendar alarm”) settings screen
2. Stored alarm list screen
This screen shows the stored alarm schedule for the next week. You can check the “basic alarm” and “calendar alarm” schedule which has already been set in cloudiss. All days in the week will be displayed even if there is no alarm scheduled for that day.
[Stored alarm list screen guide]
1. Tap this button to show all of the scheduled alarms if there are two or more alarms scheduled for each day.
2. Alarm list area, the next 7 days are displayed.
3. Black text indicates a “basic alarm” is scheduled. Below the alarm time, the day of the week and text label are noted if set.
4. Blue text indicates a “calendar alarm” is scheduled. Below the alarm time, the schedule description from Google Calendar is noted.
5. This icon indicates there are two or more alarms set for this day. Tap the icon and this area will expand to show the full alarm schedule.
3. Basic alarm settings screen
On this screen, you can set/edit/delete a “basic alarm”.
[Basic alarm settings screen guide]
1. Delete alarm from schedule
2. Add alarm to schedule
3. “Basic alarm” settings area
3-A. Alarm time
3-B. What day of the week this alarm will repeat
3-C. Alarm name
3-D. On/off switch for this alarm
Also see chapter 3 for more information.
4. Google Calendar synchronized alarm settings screen
On this screen, you can configure which calendar you would like to sync and how to synchronize (sync start/end time, offset hours) your calendar. The alarm schedule as a result of your synchronization settings will also be displayed.
[Calendar alarm settings screen guide]
1. Tap this button to select which Google Calendar you want to sync with and also how to sync.
2. “Calendar alarm” list area
2-A. Alarm date
2-B. Alarm time
2-C. Schedule description from Google Calendar
3. Forcibly sync with Google Calendar. Use if you would like to update the alarm schedule immediately after changing your Google Calendar schedule.
Also see chapter 4 for more information.
5. Battery status
At the top-left of every screen, the battery status icon is displayed.
These features of cloudiss app work as background tasks on your smartphone if and only if the cloudiss app is running.
– Text to speech for schedule details and push notification
– Update the alarm schedule after changing the original schedule in Google Calendar.
– Low battery warning
iOS apps can run in the foreground or background. If a user presses the home button or the iOS device enters sleep mode, the app will go to background mode but still work. Background apps can be completely exited, in which case the above features will stop working, please be aware of this when completely exiting the cloudiss app.